My Boyfriend Dumped Me, What Is My Next Step?


You Really loved him, but now has left and the relationship could be over. He may have left you for another girl, or just stated that he needed time to think. Whatever his excuses was, there is a pretty good chance that it just didn't make any sense to you. If your boyfriend dumped you, there is only one thing you can do about it, and that is to try to get him back before to much time passes.

It may seem like it is to hard at this point
, especially if he has fallen for someone else. But no matter the circumstance, getting back your ex can be done if you make an effort. You have most likely already tried a few times to get him back, none of which have worked. Now that your boyfriend dumped you, you are going to have to convince him to believe that what he did was a enormous mistake. This doesn't mean you call him up on the telephone and actually tell him this, but what you are going to do is make him feel this way.

How are you going to do that? By playing it cool. Stop with the compulsive phone calls for now. All ex's seem to develop this harmful habit almost automatically. What you do not realize is that compulsive calling, texting, and emailing will only prolong your chances of getting him back with you. When your boyfriend dumped you, that was a real sign that the relationship was over, but only for now.

When a relationship ends
, that is it for that time. Relationships can always start back up again, but they must do so naturally. Think about the first time you and him got together. Did you just go up to him and say, "I love you so much!! Please be with me because I can't live without you!!!" or did you just let things develop without force? Think about it. You cannot force a relationship. There will be another time for starting over, but that time is not this minute. You need to focus on gaining his interest and attention all over again, and you need to do this in a very subtle way. Work on yourself. If there is anything you have been putting off for yourself like obtaining a degree, losing a few pounds, getting a new haircut, then use this time to treat yourself. You deserve it.

After you stop with the compulsive calls, he will begin to think about you more. Thoughts of you will begin to cross his mind when he listens to certain songs, smells certain scents, and sees certain people. This is something that just naturally occurs without force. All the while, you are going to be out enjoying your life as a single lady, or at least do your best to appear that way. Just leave him alone, that is the only way. If you share mutual friends together, tell them nothing but great things about your life. Remember that your boyfriend dumped you and is going to wonder why you are so happy now.

It will not be long after you begin acting happy and with a positive attitude that he starts to wonder what is going on with you. If he is with someone else, do not worry, the "newness" of his new relationship will wear off fast, especially when he hears you are happy now without him. Men cannot stand that sort of thing. They want what appears to be out of reach, that is what is attractive to them.

So go ahead, go out with your friends, and don't be afraid to be happy! Even though your boyfriend dumped you, it isn't the end of the world. You will have your chance with him again.



Reconciling is not a sure thing, but if you are still in love with your ex and are willing to try, it will be very much worth it. For more help you can look into one of the Best Relationship Systems available, at http://www.dontbreakupmakeup.com/It will take you by the hand and show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms, Especially if you are the only one trying. If you want to save your relationship, then you can start working toward the relationship you once had, or always wanted. Best wishes

14 comments:

  1. Hello
    Mary hope is my member she was married for 4years she break up with her husband 7months ago and she was worried and confuse because she love him so much. she was really going too depress, i decided to pray with her to GOD be the Glory in 48hrs she receive a call from her husband, she is happy with her husband now,reach me on ABADITEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is young, This is my true life story priest omigodo brought back my lover back in just 2days and now we are happily married if you are in any kind of problem with your relationship or in your marriage contact him on his email: templeofsolution@gmail.com or call his telephone number on +2348079367204 he is very friendly and kindly

    Mrs young

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness olorulovespell@yahoo.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email olorulovespell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is onimalovespell@yahoo.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 3days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email is onimalovespell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO i have read testimonies about this great spell caster called Dr. Ekpiku how he helped people to bring their lover back. so i decide to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man brought my ex back within 48 hours for just to contact him. this girl has broke up with me over 6 weeks but she came back just within 48 hours that Dr Ekpiku said he will make her come back to me. just contact this man and he will bring your ex back here is his email address mail. Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am Joyce AndrewI want to thank Dr. Ekpiku for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr Ekpiku of Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back.If you want to get your lover back contact Dr. Ekpiku via email: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com Dr. Ekpiku the great man that is able to bring back lost love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be careful here nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your ex or love back,any testimonies of most spell caster here must be ignore.because most of them are scam i mean real scam which i was a victim and i got ripped of thousands of dollars because i was so anxious to get my wife back after she left me for over 2 years with my 7 years old son jerry,i have applied to 7 different spell caster here and all to no avail they all ask for same thing send your name your ex name address and picture phone number etc which i did over and over again and most of them were from west Africa until i saw a post about mama Anita spell and i decided to gave her my last trail.she ask me four things my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and $180 and said my ex will come back in 24hours, i have paid over $3000 on spell casting and courier and nothing have work for me after 3 days i was thinking about how much i have lost so far so i said let me give her a try so i called her again and send my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and the $180 because i swear it was my last try so i was waiting as she told me to wait till next day and i could not sleep that night because i really love my wife and want her back at 9pm that day i saw my wife on line on face book and she said hi at first i was shock because she never talk with me for the past a year and 9 month now i did not reply again she said are you there? i quickly reply yes and she said can we see tomorrow i said yes and she went off-line i was confused i try to chat her again but she was no more on line i could not sleep that night as i was wondering what she is going to say, by 7.am the next morning she gave me a miss call i decided not to call back as i was still on shock again she call and i pick she said can we see after work today i said yes so she end the call immediately i got off work she call me and we meet and now we are back again i call mama anita the next day thanking her for what she has done in fact i still call her and thank her as my life was not complete without my wife please be careful here i have been scam thousands of dollars if you want a true love spell then contact mama Anita (mama.anitatruelovespell@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing testimony of a spell caster that help me get my ex lover back to me. Before i was having having problems with my boyfriend which make him hate me so much that even lead to breakup and leave me to another woman, until a friend of mine directed me to this man called Dr Agozi, i contacted him and he start to cast the spell immediately, then he help me and i get my boyfriend back to me back in peace, i am now happy to get him back am very much thankful to Dr Agozi that help me,so i must tell the people how good he his I will advice you to contact him through this email ikpakparanspelltemple@outlook.com .... i highly recommend you Sir...

    ReplyDelete
  9. my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness spellcasttemple@gmail.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email spellcasttemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Mama Anita specialize in the following. Reuniting Love spell
    Attract Love spell
    Bind Love spell
    Money Spell
    career and Promotion Spell
    Fertility spell
    protection spell
    Herpes
    Hpv

    IF YOU WANT A TRUE SPELL THEN CONTACT MAMA ANITA (mamaanita.lovespellsolution@gmail.com) or mama.anitaspellcraft@hotmail.com whatsapp +2349052018289 website
    www.mama-anitaspellcraft.wix.com/anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I’m Theodore Ginsburg and I live in Singapore. I’m here to share my own view to the world about how I was helped by Lord Zakuza with his powerful spells for bringing back my boyfriend who neglected and broke up with me for the past 2 and half years. I can’t say much because I really don’t know how to express myself right now for I’m overwhelmed but I really want to appreciate and thank Lord Zakuza for his honesty and gracious work in my life. Thank you xoxo much. Anyone reading this that needs his service can get in touch with him through his WhatsApp number on +17405739483 or via Email on: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete